What could be better than a warm and cozy Cottage Christmas? I’m sharing lots of ideas from my favorite Vintage Market. It’s three levels and there is a mix of vintage, handmade, and new.
The market is all decked out for the holidays and I’m sharing Christmas decor ideas with you. I hope you’re as inspired as I am when you take it all in!
Cottage Christmas Decor Finds
I’ve gathered a few of my favorite finds to put together a gorgeous, woodland cottage Christmas.
They’re all very affordable and can become decor that you use for years to come.
If you see something you like, click on the link below the picture. Many of the items are on sale right now!
Just a few touches around the house can make everything feel festive!
The following links may be affiliate links. If you purchase through my links I earn a small commission without any added cost to you. Thank you for supporting my small business!
Vintage Market Inspiration
There is just so much to see when you enter into the 417 Vintage Market. Make sure you don’t miss the coffee shop and all three levels!
I’m always just stopped in my tracks when I first walk in. I have to stand and stare at everything while I decide which direction to browse.
If you’re on the hunt for a particular piece of furniture or decor, take a list. Trust me, you’ll want much more than what’s on your list so this will help you stay focused!
There are many room setups throughout the store. This is a great way to visualize how to mix your vintage finds with new and handmade furniture. I’ll take this whole room please!
I wish I had room for those leather chairs! I can’t resist a chippy, huge table either. It’s already preloved so no worries about kids (and adults) using it.
The bookshelves against the painted brick wall make a beautiful focal point in this room.
Terra cotta bookends as well as Ombre bottle brush trees add a festive touch to the bookshelves.
These hanging baskets are a favorite of mine. It’s inevitable that a couple of them need to come home with me.
The tassels and pom poms on the cuffs of these stockings are a gorgeous maximalist touch.
Don’t you just want a Christmas cookie about now?
Below I’m sharing a few take home decor ideas. I get so inspired in a place like this and always leave with fresh ideas for my own home.
Are you the same?
5 Take Home Christmas Decor Ideas
- Simple wreaths with pretty ribbon can make a big impact when used in multiples.
- Use ribbon to tie a bow onto a special gift package. Tuck a single flower, some greenery or berries behind the bow for a gorgeous wrap up.
- Tie ribbon onto candles, candleholders, cloth napkins, or bundles of cinnamon sticks to place on a shelf or stack of books.
- Choose velvet or satin ribbon in rich colors for a luxe look.
2. Pillows can be a great way to add in some Christmas charm. Even just a check or stripe can add to the festive mood.
- Use your current pillow forms and purchase only pillow covers for Christmas and holidays. They’re easier to store and take up less space.
- Don’t forget Christmas pillowcases for your bed pillows. They look festive and no one will know you don’t have the entire sheet set.
- Add striped or checked covers in Christmas colors for a nostalgic feel.
- Choose faux fur, sweater, or shearling for a cozy Christmas. These can stay out after the holidays for the entire winter season.
SHOP PILLOWS & COVERS
3. Handmade or using everyday objects for Christmas decor can make your home feel unique and personalized.
4. Red berry wreaths and sprigs are a nature inspired way of decorating for Christmas!
SHOP RED BERRIES
5. Neutral Christmas decorations can still feel very festive. Be sure to add in lots of Christmas greens and a metallic such as Brass that will shimmer when the Christmas lights are on.
Even More Christmas Decor Inspiration
I’m leaving you with even more styled rooms and vignettes to inspire. I have so many that I just have to share them with you!
What a cozy table for Christmas brunch.
More red berries. So simple but eye-catching. Note the dark painted shiplap. Get’s my wheels turning for my own house!
Some whimsy is always fun for the holidays. Especially if there are young kids around (or young at heart).
I would take this adorable pet Donkey home anytime.
More red berries!
Thank you so much for taking the tour with me today. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.
From my family to yours, wishing you a wonderful Holiday season and a blessed and happy Christmas.